Search This Blog


Monday, February 22, 2010

Tokidoki X Hello Kitty


Very excited to receive my latest purchase of the TKDK X HK 35th anniversary edition merchandise. Unfortunately have to pay GST and collect myself at the customs office. The shipping fees were atrociously high too! My daughter saw and love the watch that I had to give in to her. She worn it that very day and at the end of the day, scratches on the face abound....feel the heartpain. Anyway, I had wanted to buy that watch for her anyway. I bought 2 iphone cases!! I'm still deciding what to do with the spare one....sell it away? I think the bags are cute but then again I won't be using it. So I"m ok to part with them. I guess I just like the idea and thrill of getting the shipment. Don't you feel a sense of excitement and anticipation as you wait for the package to arrive and to open it? Please feel free to let me know if you are keen in the bags.

1 comment:

Meghor said...

Hey there, are you still selling your bags? I'm interested in both actually ^_^